At Omnia Homes we strive for excellence in customer service. That’s why we have implemented a customer service charter throughout our company to ensure your needs are put first.
Customer Service and Care
- Ensure that our customers are always first and any decisions that are made are in their best interests.
- Provide you with an experience that is enjoyable and rewarding.
- Ensure communication with us is as easy as possible. Whether that would be via email, telephone or in writing.
- Respond to your emails and phone calls within 24 hours.
- Ensure that an experienced Construction Supervisor and Building Coordinator is assigned to your home. This way you have the comfort in knowing you are in good hands throughout the entire building process.
- Provide weekly updates of the construction of your home during the building period.
- Ensure your new home is built to a high standard with quality products and finishes throughout.
- Offer you the opportunity to conduct joint onsite inspections during business hours throughout various stages of construction.
- Provide you with a “Move In” information pack which will include all manufactures warranties and manuals.
- Engage qualified building surveyors to conduct inspections on your home throughout various stages of construction to ensure your home is built to a high standard.
- Provide you with a warranty inspection three months after settlement of your new home.
- Provide you with detailed information regarding every aspect of the building process. This will include every step from the initial consultation with your sales consultant up to the completion of your home.
- Provide you with easy to use documents including the HIA contract and a copy of your contract in advance of signing to ensure you have had enough time to review and ask any questions.
- Provide you with a quotation that is valid for 30 days, this gives you time to decide without any pressure.
- Being completely transparent by providing you with a guaranteed site start month and a guaranteed month of completion.
- Provide you with a complete fixed price contract, giving you the exact cost to construct your home. No unexpected costs later.
- Being completely transparent by explaining our variations policy and your rights as a customer, this includes any cancellation rights customers have.
Our customers can discuss all issues and concerns with us, we will always provide a formal response.